LO2: Be able to initiate, plan and design a new interactive media product to a client brief

The idea for my product is a website that promotes my magazine, Raving Reds that I made for Unit 3. This means that my target audience is the same as the target audience for my magazine which is boys aged 12-16 who want to learn about Doncaster Rovers. The social grade of my target audience will be off a C2 and D as the website is free to use . The website will contain recent news about Doncaster Rovers to keep fans up to date on scores, travel information and roster notices. The website will have a quiz section where the user can test themselves on some general knowledge questions about Doncaster Rovers. Additionally, a player ratings system will be implemented where users can go onto the site and give players a match rating after a performance. An average will be calculated so you can see who the fans thought was man of the match. Another page will be dedicated to purchasing the fanzine I made for unit 3, this will contain The website needs to be fully interactive so I could implement videos where the users can interact with the pause button volume button and expand button. 













Pages:

  • Home
  • Raving Reds
    • Raving Reds fanzine
    • Exclusive: Coppinger interview
    • Match day vlog 
  • News
    • Latest updates
    • Transfers
  • Quizzes
    • DRFC Quiz
    • Guess the player 
  • Contact
    • Get in touch 
    • Our location

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LO1- 5 Examples of interactive media products